All text & images © Copyright Polperro Festival.co.uk 2015
Please click to view our Sponsors
Polperro Festival Fund-raising Auction!
Saturday 21 February at the British Legion
7pm onwards – viewing of lots, 7:45pm - short story competition winners,
8:00pm – Auction starts, 8:45pm – short break, 9:00pm – Raffle, 9:10pm – Auction continues
1. 2 x tours from St Austell Brewery (90 minute tour with 2 free halves), value £20 each.
2. Hamper of fudge & chocolates from the Cornish Maid, value approx. £20.
3. A watercolour painting called 'High Tide' from Gina Farrell, worth £22
4. Print of an oil painting entitled “Bear” from Patrick Gamble, value £25. Patrick is a spiritually inspired artist and healer, known for his thought-provoking images.
5. Five dozen fresh cut Scallops worth £25 - £30 from the Polperro Fish Company Ltd
20th Feb 2015
6. Limited edition “Universal Healing” painting from Patrick Gamble, value £25
7. 2 x bottles of wine supplied from Knightor Winery, value £30 for both
8. 3 hours gardening services from Dougie, worth £30.
9. Cornish produce Hamper from Polperro News, value approx. £30
10. 2 x OralB Pro2000 Electric toothbrushes plus a year’s supply of toothpaste donated by Leigh & Nick Gibb, value £35 each.
11. Breakfast for 4 (including drinks) at the Wheelhouse family restaurant, value £30 +
12. A Captains Platter lunch with a bottle of wine at The Ship Inn, value £40.
13. Computer health check and virus removal from Simon Hannaford Computer Solutions, value £40. The PC can be collected. Labour only, excludes parts.
14. A meal for 2 people at The three pilchards worth £40.
15. A 5kg bag of fresh mixed white fish, donated by Beaver, value £30 - £60.
16. A Manchester United signed t-shirt from Somewhere Restaurant
17. A meal at Michelle’s restaurant in Polperro for 2 people value £50.
18. Dinner for 2 people at Couchs Great House restaurant in Polperro, value £50.
19. Sunday lunch for 2 people at the Talland Bay Hotel (3 courses exc drinks), value £50.
20. Dinner for 2 people at The Kitchen restaurant in Polperro, value £50
21. Carvery for 4 people with a bottle of house wine at The Ruffwell Inn, Thorverton, nr Exeter, value £50 +.
22. £50 gift voucher to spend in Aquarius jewellers in Looe
23. A B&W print of the storms in Polperro from Custard Duck Photography, worth £55
24. An annual Family Pass to The Lost Gardens of Heligan (2 adults & up to 3 children with unlimited access for a whole year, value £60.
25. Red leather handbag from Hide and Seek, value £60
26. 6 hours gardening services from Elaine Woodhead and Cath & Chris Owen. Value £60
27. Opal & 925 sterling silver bracelet from Fine and Fancy, value £64.
28. Polperro Gym membership for a year, value £70
29. 1 nights B&B for 2 people at Penryn House in Polperro, value £75
30. 2 tickets to Millendreath Festival from 17 – 19 July. Acts include Toyah Wilcox, Style Council, King and Showaddywaddy, value £80.
31. A painting entitled “The Slip” by local artist Sue Lord, value £85
32. Simon Whittaker (Natal House) to play live music for an evening at your house/dinner party/BBQ, value £80 - £100
33. A half day bread baking and pastry making course at the House on the Props with lunch for 2 people, value £100.
34. 3 course dinner for 2 people with a bottle of Champagne at The Blue Peter, value £100.
35. 2 nights B&B in a double room at Natal House, Polperro (ex bank/public holidays & Festival week!) worth £140 - £160.
36. 1 night stay for 2 people at The Jubilee Inn in Pelynt in a 4 poster room including full breakfast the next morning plus dinner (to the value of £50), overall value £155. Can be taken up to 31 December 2015.
37. An Old MacDonald's Farm themed quilt (60"x 60") made by Angie Pollok, value £200
38. Learn how to make a small quilt including pattern, materials and lessons in Angie Pollok’s studio, value approx £200.
39. Professional Art Projector from Sue Lord, value £250 (reserve £150)
40. 1 week staying in the Granite Henge holiday bungalow just outside Polperro with a shared swimming pool in low season. Available in 2015 or 2016. Check for availability. Donated by Cornish Goodness, Corner Cottage and Going Cuckoo. Value £250
41. 1 week’s stay in a self-catering apartment at Cottles B&B and Holiday Apartments. Valid for up to 2 people from October – April, excluding school holidays. Value £300.
42. 50 Sunday roast lunches at The Crumplehorn Inn. Can be redeemed any quantity at a time. Value £400
43. A short break in the historic Island House in Polperro between November 2015 and March 2016. Can be taken Mon - Fri or Fri - Mon. www.holidaycottagepolperro.co.uk
Value £375 - £425.
44. 3 night stay and dinner at Stonerush Lakes, luxury wooden holiday lodges in the Cornish countryside with their own private hot-tubs, about 20 mins from Polperro Value £525
45. 2 weeks staying in a luxury villa with swimming pool in South West Florida. Situated in an up market residential area 10 minutes from the beach and 5 mins from the town of Rotunda with plenty of restaurants and bars. The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Any available 2 weeks in 2015 or 2016. Flights not included. Check website for availability at http://www.polperrocornwall.com. Kindly donated by Cornish Goodness, Corner Cottage and Going Cuckoo. Value £1,200
46. Sunday lunch at the Talland Bay Hotel with Richard Madeley as host for 3 people on Sunday 22 February at 1:30pm. Value priceless!
Payment is either by cash, cheque made payable to Polperro Festival or by BACS to Polperro Festival Committee at Co-op, Bank Sort Code: 08-92-99, Account No: 65452457
Polperro Festival Committee would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has donated and helped with the auction, to all those that have bid and an extra big thank you to the legendary Richard Madeley!
To save this as a downloadable Doc click here